MiX Rovi II extends the company’s MiX Fleet Manager solution for fleet management and driver behavior monitoring, and forms a pivotal part of MiX Telematics’s Hours of Service (HOS) offering. Its customizable data inputs allow drivers to easily capture customer-specific data. Managers are kept in the loop in real-time, and customers can be contacted as issues arise, rather than after the collation of a day’s data.
Benefits of the MiX Rovi II in-cab display include:
- Safer driving - Alerts, pop-ups and verbal warnings help coach drivers on issues such as speeding, harsh braking and over-revving. An optional navigation feature also includes truck-specific and hazmat-aware routing and directions.
- Reduced fuel usage and vehicle wear-and-tear – From the elimination of unsafe driving behavior.
- Less paperwork - A fully FMCSA-compliant electronic logging device simplifies the way drivers log their hours and eliminates paper logs.
- Better reporting – The MiX Rovi II unit integrates seamlessly with MiX Telematics’s comprehensive online reporting suite, combining relevant data captured by the display with vehicle and driver information. This allows fleet managers to more effectively manage their assets.
- Improved productivity - Real-time communication between managers and drivers to increase efficiency. With new jobs being assigned to drivers in real-time, fleets are also able to improve delivery times to customers.
“We are excited to bring MiX Rovi II to our fleet customers here in the U.S.,” said Skip Kinford, President and CEO of MiX Telematics Americas. “Our customers need to ensure compliance with FMCSA’s current and pending electronic logging requirements and are always looking to improve driver safety. MiX Rovi II is an important component of our overall solution, connecting fleet managers, drivers and customers in real-time and improving the overall productivity of fleets.”
The MiX Rovi II is available immediately. For more information, visit http://explore.mixtelematics.com/mix-rovi